I know it is true - I have seen it again -
fabrics breeds by cell dividing !
Remember, I thought I would run out of purple fabrics of a certain shade.
Well, as you understand, I did not, and I still have enough for the binding + some more.
Thanks for all the generous offers to send me more purple :-)
The 56 purple and white blocks are done and out on the floor, but it is to dark to take a photo just now.
I have joined the blocks in sections of 4 blocks, and if any of you are math wizes, you will notice it does not add up, so there are 12 sections of 4 blocks and one row of single blocks.
Many seams to match and a lot of work to do yet.
I will quilt this quilt in sections too, as I did DD2's quilt.
This is my goal for the upcoming week.
Prolonging June one extra week did not finish more on my goal list,
but made me rethink it a bit.
The applique block will be archived for now - not really tickles me as it is at the moment.
Time to call it a day here - more tomorrow.