Sunday, July 09, 2006
Time to end June, prolonged by one week :-)
These were my goals:
* 1.priority. Starboat quilt top done before 20. June - preferably also ready to start hand quilting
* Will keep on having fun with NI blocks :-)
* 4 Dear Jane blocks in summer colours for June
* Work on applique block # 2 from Quilt University class
* DD2's quilt top done
* Crazy quilt RR - next round done before 12. June
How did they turn out:
*The Starboat, now Watermelon quilt top is not done, but it is getting there :-)
*I had fun with NI blocks and will keep on having more fun with them.
*The DJ blocks for June are not done, but will be soon.
*The applique block from QU is going down in the box for another month in the autumn. It is not fun just now, and girls just want to have fun :-)
*DD2's quilt is completely done and on her bed !!
*Crazy quilt RR block is done and sent before 12. June
As Linda J. said - I am setting the goals, I can revise them :-)