These were my August goals:
* I want to finish DD1's quilt - Done!
* I have a round on the Crazy Quilt RR to finish and send before August 28 - Done !
* Finish pillow for DSisL asap - Done !
* Make gift for niece asap - Done !
* Finish a care quilt to send off by end of August together with Sunshine quilt. - I finished 2 care quilts except for the bindings, and want to put another in the box - Tonya's letter quilt, so this one is moved to September.
*It would be nice to do some DJ blocks and NI blocks too, in between. - 2 DJ blocks and no NI blocks done.
You know me - I have extended the month with a week at need ;-)
This month is good as it is.
September may come !
Vicky gave us this challenge for August
I am happy I did not go all the way, like some did, and not buying anything of anything, as I got some second hand Japanese magazines and a Japanese book for a good price
As a Norwegian, where we use metric system and me using imperial in quilting, I am measurement bilingual. It has it's advantages :-)
The photos in these Japanese publications are also very nice.
The previous owner of these magazines and book is giving up quilting, more or less, for other crafts.
Isn't it the beauty of crafts - if one craft does not sing with you, you can do another and still let your creative juices flow :-)
The goals I have for September is listed in my previous post.
Name & Claim - some have asked about how it works.
I just do a little list of what I want to work on and air my goals.
Making it public and blog it makes it official and easier to do for me.
I am a simple soul and I can easily motivate myself like this ;-)